4.What is your address?
- Passenger Vehicle Parking Pass - Rose Parade Only
- Passenger Vehicle Parking Pass - Rose Bowl Game Only
- Passenger Vehicle Parking Pass - Parade & Game Combo
There are multiple entrances to our facility: *Parsons Open Lot- 100 W Walnut Street Pasadena CA, 91124, * Parsons East Annex- 75 N. Fair Oaks Ave Pasadena, CA 91103, *Parsons West Annex- 74 N. Pasadena Ave Pasadena, CA 91103
5. Where do I enter the parking lot?
There are multiple entrances. On entrance to our open lot and four entrances to our structures:
Walnut Street- RV’s and Buses Only
DeLacey/Leonard J. Pieroni Street – Cars Only
Holly/Pasadena Street – Cars Only
Holly/Fair Oaks Street – Cars Only
Union Street- Cars Only
6. Is there a special entrance for RVs and Buses?
Yes. The West Entrance on Walnut Street is designated for RVs and Buses only. No other entrance on our lot will be available to accommodate RVs or buses. Use the following address to direct you towards the entrance:
100 W Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91124
7. When should I arrive for the Rose Parade?
Our lot opens at 3:00am. It is highly recommended that you arrive before 5:00am to avoid road closures and detours because of the parade route, as well as to avoid traffic congestion.
8. What time does the Rose Parade start? How long does it last?
The Rose Parade begins at 8:00am. It will last for approximately two hours
9. Can I leave my vehicle in the lot post-Parade?
Unless you have purchased a Parade & Game Combo Parking Pass, or purchase an additional day of pass for the game, you are required to vacate the parking lot by 10:00am. Failure to do so will result in towing at owner’s expense. 10. When should I arrive for the Rose Bowl Game?
Our lot opens for Rose Bowl Game fans at 11:00am, no sooner. If you have a Rose Bowl Game Only Parking Pass, you will not be allowed to park until 11:00am. The lot needs to clear from those solely attending the Rose Parade. Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.
11. Do you allow tail-gating?
Tail-gating is NOT allowed on our lot for safety and liability reasons.
12. Where does the shuttle pick-up and drop-off fans?
The FREE shuttle from our lot to the Rose Bowl stadium picks up fans at 74 N Pasadena Ave, at the Northwest corner of our surface parking lot. Signs will be located around the premises directing you towards the shuttle. The shuttle runs constantly from 11:00am until one hour after the end of the football game.
13. Can I leave my vehicle overnight after the Rose Bowl Game?
Overnight parking is not allowed. Failure to vacate the lot prior to 11:59pm will result in parking fines and/or towing at owner’s expense.