1. Why should I park with you? LAZ Parking is one of the leading of parking companies in the nation. Parking with us will provide you with excellent, organized service. Our lot is only one block from the Rose Parade route and an easy one block walk to the free shuttle that drops off fans less than 100 feet from the Rose Bowl stadium entrance. Your Tournament of Roses parking experience couldn’t be more convenient or event-friendly!
2. Where can I buy a Parking Pass for the Rose Parade and/or Rose Bowl Game?
It is highly encouraged that you pre-order parking passes ahead of time. You can do so online: http://rosebowl.lazparking.com. We then will send your pass in the mail. Once you arrive on our lot, we can usher you to a parking space immediately. Ordering ahead of time guarantees you a parking space in our lot. You can also purchase parking passes day-of from any of our cashier attendants.
3. What different types of parking passes do you have?
We have various types of passes to suit your personal parking needs. The following are available for purchase:
4. What is your address?
There are multiple entrances to our facility: *Parsons Open Lot- 100 W Walnut Street Pasadena CA, 91124, * Parsons East Annex- 75 N. Fair Oaks Ave Pasadena, CA 91103, *Parsons West Annex- 74 N. Pasadena Ave Pasadena, CA 91103
5. Where do I enter the parking lot?
There are multiple entrances. On entrance to our open lot and four entrances to our structures:
Walnut Street- RV’s and Buses Only
DeLacey/Leonard J. Pieroni Street – Cars Only
Holly/Pasadena Street – Cars Only
Holly/Fair Oaks Street – Cars Only
Union Street- Cars Only
6. Is there a special entrance for RVs and Buses?
Yes. The West Entrance on Walnut Street is designated for RVs and Buses only. No other entrance on our lot will be available to accommodate RVs or buses. Use the following address to direct you towards the entrance: