1. Why should I park with you? LAZ Parking is one of the leading of parking companies in the nation. Parking with us will provide you with excellent, organized service. Our lot is only one block from the Rose Parade route and an easy one block walk to the free shuttle that drops off fans less than 100 feet from the Rose Bowl stadium entrance. Your Tournament of Roses parking experience couldn’t be more convenient or event-friendly!
2. Where can I buy a Parking Pass for the Rose Parade and/or Rose Bowl Game?
It is highly encouraged that you pre-order parking passes ahead of time. You can do so online: http://rosebowl.lazparking.com. We then will send your pass in the mail. Once you arrive on our lot, we can usher you to a parking space immediately. Ordering ahead of time guarantees you a parking space in our lot. You can also purchase parking passes day-of from any of our cashier attendants.
3. What different types of parking passes do you have?
We have various types of passes to suit your personal parking needs. The following are available for purchase:
4. What is your address?
There are multiple entrances to our lot, however if you are looking for an address to plug into your GPS use. 100 W Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91103. We will have attendants and signs to help direct you upon arrival.
5. Where do I enter the parking lot?
There are multiple entrances to our lot: three for passenger vehicles, and one designated for RVs and Buses only. The back of your Parking Pass displays a map of the various options.
6. Is there a special entrance for RVs and Buses?
Yes. The West Entrance on Walnut Street is designated for RVs and Buses only. No other entrance on our lot will be available to accommodate RVs or buses. Use the following address to direct you towards the entrance:
100 W Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91103
7. When should I arrive for the Rose Parade?
Our lot opens at 4:00am, January 2, 2017. It is highly recommended that you arrive before 6:00am to avoid road closures and detours because of the parade route, as well as to avoid traffic congestion.
8. What time does the Rose Parade start? How long does it last? The Rose Parade begins at 8:00am, January 2, 2017. It will last for approximately two hours.
9. Can I leave my vehicle in the lot post-Parade? Unless you have purchased a Parade & Game Combo Parking Pass, or purchase an additional day of pass for the game, you are required to vacate the parking lot by 10:00am, January 2, 2016. Failure to do so will result in towing at owner’s expense.