LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces for government agencies, from large and complex public garages and surface lots to some of the biggest on-street parking systems in the world.
Our dedicated Government Services Division is led by a team with more than 50 years of government parking experience, working in both public and private sectors. This affords us a nuanced understanding of the balance that agencies constantly must strike between profits and service to the public.
We partner with municipalities and government entities throughout the country to manage, lease or privatize parking projects, provide consulting services and streamline parking operations.
- Clean, safe and well-run public parking facilities
- Expert advice, financing and installation of all brands of PARCs equipment
- A turnkey solution that delivers maximum profits from your parking asset
- A ground level approach to marketing that ensures full capacity for your property
- Assurance that all revenues are correctly collected, audited and deposited
- A hands-on approach to controlling expenses with an eye on the bottom line
Our full-service management of on-street parking systems covers all aspects:
- Advanced meter and pay station service and maintenance programs
- Cash collection, counting, deposit and auditing
- Enforcement operations, processing and technology upgrades
- Worldwide industry-leading meter and pay station modernization and installation
To partner with the most experienced public sector parking operator in the nation, please email our Government Services team directly by clicking the button below, or you can also contact your local LAZ Representative.
Download our Government Services brochure here.