What is a subscription?
- A subscription is an account that is invoiced on a regular interval, usually monthly, for parking or other services. A subscription account allows you to automatically renew your service contract, and also allows for automatic payments for these services. The convenience afforded by a subscription account allows for easy access to a service that would be required regularly.
How can I get help with a monthly subscription?
- After logging into your account, navigate to your Subscriptions by selecting the "Subscriptions" shortcut from the menu on the left side of your home page.Once on the Subscriptions page, select the "Help" button above the "Billing" button on the corresponding subscription.This will allow you to correspond via email with the subscription contact associated with your subscription's location.
How do I cancel my Subscription?
- You will not be able to cancel your subscription online. You will need to contact the location manager. You can find their email address on your monthly invoice. Be sure to include your name, account number, and location number with your cancellation request. Keep in mind that most facilities have a notice requirement for subscription cancellations.
How do I print my Parking Permit?
- Once logged into your account, click here to navigate to your subscription. From this screen, click the "Parkers" button and navigate to the parker you would like to print the permit for.A $0.00 account balance is required in order to print your permit.
How do I make changes to my parker/vehicle information on my Subscription?
- Once logged in you can edit or add parkers here, by clicking on "Parkers".
How can I change my subscription's payment method?
- Once logged in you can find your payment method by clicking here to navigate to your subscription. Click the drop-down arrow located below the subscription, and then click the "Billing" button. Press the "Change" button next to the payment method at the top to change your payment method.
How can I enable autopay for my subscription?
- You can enable autopay for your subscription by clicking here and selecting the “Billing” option. Once on the billing screen, click on the autopay button located under your payment method to enable autopay.
How can I view and pay my Invoice?
- Once logged in you can view and pay your invoice here, by clicking on "Billing". You can download your invoice by clicking on the invoice number.
Why do I not have the option to make a payment with my checking or savings account?
- Bank account payment methods cannot be used for on-demand payments. After setting up one of these payment methods and enabling the autopay function, your payment for your current month’s invoice will be automatically withdrawn monthly.
How do I get a receipt?
- Once logged in you can view your receipt here, by clicking on "Billing" then "Payment History".
How do I change my username/email address?
I cannot reset my password/access my account.
- Unfortunately, you are not able to change your email address. You will need to contact the location manager who can assist in processing the email address update. The location manager's email address is located on your monthly invoice. Please make sure to reference your name, account number, and location number in the request.
- Customers can access their accounts and reset their passwords here. If you are still not seeing your subscription after logging in, reach out to your location contact to verify that the email address you are logging in with is the email address on your subscription account.
Where do I pick up my parking pass?
- If a Parking Pass is required at your location, you can contact your location contact using the email address located on your invoice. They will let you know where and when you can pick up your pass. Make sure to include your name, account number, and location number in the email.
How can I purchase a new subscription?
- Once you are logged in to your account, click the magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner of the page, and click the "Subscribe" option. Fill in the address, Zip Code, or City where you are attempting to purchase a subscription, and select your start date.Select the "Go" option and this will show you a list of available garages offering subscription parking in that area. Select the "Buy Now" option under the garage you are interested in to view available rates.
How can I view a cancelled subscription?
- Navigate to the “Subscriptions” page by clicking here and using the drop-down menu in the top left of the page to change from “Active” to “Cancelled” or “All”.